Etharia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War Of Borland

Go down

War Of Borland Empty War Of Borland

Post by HassonTheAmazing Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:23 am

This topic will cover the war that formed Borland. It was the Borlish State versus Irance. The war started in 1525 and ended in 1526, the war resulted in a Borlish victory and resulted in the formation of the full nation of Borland. 50,000+ died in the war (40,000+ Irench and 10,000 Borlish+)(more info on the wiki) 10,500 Irench were also captured and released 2 years after the end of the war. The war started after an assassin sent by the king of Irance was caught trying to kill the king of the Borlish states,

Last edited by HassonTheAmazing on Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:59 am; edited 3 times in total
HassonTheAmazing
HassonTheAmazing
Approved
Approved

Back to top Go down

War Of Borland Empty Re: War Of Borland

Post by HassonTheAmazing Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:36 am

2nd February 1526 - Battle For Lakeford (Largest battle of the war)
The full force of His majesties Royal guard (5,000 soldiers) prepare to face up against 10,000 Irench soldiers who are trying to get to the king and kill him, the royal guard are all highly trained and prepared to lay down their lives for the king of the Borlish state. The Irench soldiers rush towards the royal guard who meet them with clashes of steel. Soldier 3234 of the royal guard racked up the most kills in this battle, a huge number of 230. Across the battlefield you can hear swords clashing together and see blood spraying . Borlish reinforcements are on the way from Bordon but the Royal Guard must hold the line until they arrive. Once the reinforcements arrive it was 15k Borlish versus 10k Irench. This battle resulted in 2,500 dead Borlish, 7k Dead Irench 3k Captured.

Soldier 3234’s Account
I step forward sword in hand and impale and Irench soldier who was charging me down, he gurgles and another Irench soldier comes at me. I pull my sword from the dying soldier and slash at the other soldier who is running at me, he tries to stab at me but I duck then quickly return with my own thrust of my sword, it hits him in the neck and he goes down. My sword is now completely red with blood and so am I. Two more soldiers lunge at me and I smash the hilt of my sword into the first ones face then I swipe at the next soldier and completely take his head off. No more soldiers are left in my current area so I watch my fellow royal guard defend from the Irench, my sword smoking from bloody execution, before charging into battle at full speed to help my fellow royal guard.

Last edited by HassonTheAmazing on Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:51 am; edited 1 time in total
HassonTheAmazing
HassonTheAmazing
Approved
Approved

Back to top Go down

Post by HassonTheAmazing Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:49 am

3rd February 1526
The Royal Guard are becoming tired. The battle continues and two sides reach a stalemate. The Royal Guard are just about to retreat with the king before a battle cry is heard in the distance… Borlish soldiers in their thousands charging into battle.

Soldier 3234’s Account
We are exhausted… i personally have killed hundreds, our enemy still stands and we are beginning to collapse… morale is lowering, hundreds of friends are dead yet we continue to fight. I execute a Irench soldier and just want to give up but I have to keep fighting… for the king. Suddenly we hear a battle cry from behind and thousands of feet pounding the ground and kicking up dirt. I turn and see a wall of Borlish soldiers on horseback charging, they are fresh from Bordon, the royal guard cheers as the Borlish soldiers clash with the Irench. A new wave of morale hits us and we join the new soldiers ranks and fight the Irench with everything we have left. Blood sprays as the Borlish just crush into the Irench and completely throw their army into disarray. Borlish soldiers swing their swords from horeseback cutting apart Irench soldiers, spraying blood everywhere and their swords now glinting red. A few Irench soldiers begin to run away but are shot dead by the archers.
HassonTheAmazing
HassonTheAmazing
Approved
Approved

HassonTheAmazing likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HassonTheAmazing Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:57 am

4th February 1526
The Battle is won by the Borlish States, the Borlish continue their advance into Irench territory. Bodies lie all around the Borlish army. Prisoners of war are put onto wagons and taken back to Bordon the be locked in Jail.

Soldier 3234’s Account
The battle is won. Our army can now rest before we begin our advance into Irance, the ground is stained red with blood everywhere you walk though and there are thousands of bodies, friend and foe. Civilians will probably clear this area and bury the dead royal guards but burn the Irench soldiers. I stand upon the hill where thousands fought and died in these past few days. Their sacrifice will not be in vein as the evil Irench will soon be brought down.

I have been promoted to be the kings personal guard as opposed to just being one of the royal guard, due to my excellent battle skills and killing of over 150 during that battle alone.
HassonTheAmazing
HassonTheAmazing
Approved
Approved

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down