Etharia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life In Borland

Go down

Life In Borland  Empty Life In Borland

Post by HassonTheAmazing Fri Oct 30, 2020 2:08 pm

HassonTheAmazing
HassonTheAmazing
Approved
Approved

Back to top Go down

Life In Borland  Empty Re: Life In Borland

Post by HassonTheAmazing Fri Oct 30, 2020 3:16 pm

Borland. The most dangerous country in etheria I think, as i walk fearfully to school. We have to check behind us every so often as we feel shivers down our spines at the thought is a gang member waiting to jump us. They come in their tens and ask for your money or your life. Of course you pick your money at gunpoint with the fact you are going to die rushing through your head. You prefer not to be yet another statistic on the massive death counter. I continue on my way to school, the smell of smoke in the air and the popping sound of machine guns in the distance accompanied with frequent explosions and screams of fear.

When I arrive at school I have to go through the metal detector. It’s pretty pointless as people still manage to slip illegal weapons in and even sell them in school. In school I can always smell cigarette smoke from people who slip through the searches with them. When I get into class there are always people fighting and the teacher always whips the people fighting. School is very dangerous, I always watch my back for people with guns or knives because there are a lot of people with them. I’m so used to the fear from weapons that I almost don’t feel it anymore but it still messes with me mentally.

Lessons are pretty rubbish as the teacher is normally whipping the people who fight instead of teaching, I am so scared of getting whipped stabbed or shot that I don’t talk to people so I have no friends and no one knows I exist which is good considering that gives me less chance of being picked on or attacked because I haven’t upset anyone. “Harry!” The teacher shouts at me “Stop day dreaming and pay attention or you are next to be whipped”
“Yes sir, sorry sir” I reply

After the school day on the way home from school, I turn down a street where there are two cars pulled up along side each other with people standing around them and talking then all of a sudden they all pull guns and start shooting each other, the bangs from the guns were deafening and the flashes were blinding. Before long the smell of the smoke from the guns reach me as I hurry away down the street scarred by the amount of pain and death I just saw. When I get home I feel a lot safer as we have barred windows and strong doors in case gangs try to break in and I’m with my family.

I go to the desk in my room and continue working on the story I’m writing about life in Bordon - Borland and before I know it hours had passed and my dinner was ready. I go downstairs to meet my family, I have a mum and a dad and a 5 year old sister. Our dinner is potatoes and tomato. After dinner we settle down to listen to the radio but hear shouting outside. We look out of the window and see 7 people standing in the street with assault rifles shouting swear words and insults at each other my dad screamed to get back and turn the lights off and the second out light goes of we start to hear gunshots and screaming. We hear cars turn up and we then hear more gunshots and our family huddle together in fear of the gang battle that has just began outside.
HassonTheAmazing
HassonTheAmazing
Approved
Approved

Back to top Go down