Etharia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skytanian Expeditions

2 posters

Go down

Skytanian Expeditions  Empty Skytanian Expeditions

Post by Ystävänpäivä Mon May 30, 2022 6:55 pm

Skytanian military forces embark to remote locations across the globe in search of occult artifacts in dig-sites and ancient tombs. Many submarines can be found far away from any major coastline seemingly scanning the ocean floor looking for something. None have taken hostile stances and have been seemingly avoiding any encounters with foreign craft…
Ystävänpäivä
Ystävänpäivä

Back to top Go down

Skytanian Expeditions  Empty Re: Skytanian Expeditions

Post by Kanadorika Mon May 30, 2022 9:08 pm

Tóki Kristgeirsson

The crackling of the fireplace coupled with the flickering of flames illuminating the oak adorned room helped maintain a pleasant ambiance that brought a heightened sense of comfort to the both of us. I took another puff out of my pipe, inhaling the rich aroma of the Osmanli tobacco and savoring the complexities of its taste. My body sank into the plush velvet chair, the radiance of the fireplace subtly warming my smoking jacket. At my lap sat the heft of The Genesis of the Eyjanic Race, an old and since discredited but nevertheless historically instrumental book that sought to explain the racial superiority of the Eyjanic people by tracing their background and heritage.

"You know," I chuckled, looking over to Harald who sat across from me, his nose stuck in a book of his own, "Kristján Gunnarsson makes a compelling case here regarding the inherent barbarism found in the Guthic race."

"Oh? Is that so?" Harald briefly glanced away from his book, his eyebrow arched in a quizzical expression.

"Indeed, much like today, the Guth of the Viktorian era was a boorish creature, perhaps more beast than man. It very much resonates with what we see coming out of Ninhundland today."

Harald took a sip of brandy before returning his attention to the yellow stained pages of his readings. "Well if we've learned anything from the past century, it is that Gerhardt Himdach made a West Akrifan bonobo look like a gentleman. I was just a young lad at the time, but he always did seem almost neanderthalish in his photographs and newsreels."

I once again flipped through the pages of The Genesis of the Eyjanic Race. This may have been my fourth reading of the book, but the particulars of 19th century racial theory animated the very depths of my mind.

"Have you heard of the rumors that the Skytanians are travelling the world for historic artifacts?" Harald asked me, his eyes staying fixated on the opus he read.

"I am afraid I haven't," I sighed, inhaling a puff of my pipe.

Harald finally put his book down, his eyes lit up with enthusiasm as he attempted to restrain himself from his own joke. "Someone should tell them that the world is empty. All those historic artifacts that they seek are deep within the Imperial Kanadorikan Museum. We beat them to it one hundred and forty years ago and can now charge them full admission price so that they can see those silly little knick knacks for themselves."

The both of us roared with laughter, overpowering the soft popping of embers of the fireplace. I returned Harald's quip with one of my own. "The third world has petitioned us for years to return their cultural artifacts, and much to their dejection, the answer has always been an irrevocable no. Let's give the Skytanians a fighting chance here. Perhaps these peoples who have harassed our museum for so many decades can bother them for a change."

More laughter boomed, echoing off the timbered pitched celling. Harald once more took a drink of his brandy and within seconds, we went back to our readings.
Kanadorika
Kanadorika
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

https://etharia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ystävänpäivä Mon May 30, 2022 9:23 pm

After what seems like weeks of searching, one U-Boat surfaces in an underwater cave. Multiple SS Stormtroopers and scientists disembark as they discover ancient wreckage of grandiose viking ships and strange relics engraved with ancient runes.

A scientist turns to a Kommandant as he picks up an ancient helmet with the skull still inside.
“This is it Gunther. We have finally found a clue on the mystery of the master race! We must gather everything we can and return to the Reich immediately. This can not fall into the wrong hands.”

The Kommandant salutes.
“Jawohl herr Franz!”
He turns to the stormtroopers and scientists who have been gathering everything they can.
“Into the U-boats! Schnell dumpkoffs!”

One Scientist puts a GPS tracker into the cave system so they can return again soon.
The submerge siren wails as the U-Boats sink back into the ocean to make their Skytania.
Ystävänpäivä
Ystävänpäivä

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum