Etharia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Conditions In Borlish Prisons

Go down

Conditions In Borlish Prisons Empty Conditions In Borlish Prisons

Post by HassonTheAmazing Wed Feb 03, 2021 1:34 am

Here I will write about the day to day life inside of a Borlish prison.
HassonTheAmazing
HassonTheAmazing
Approved
Approved

Back to top Go down

Conditions In Borlish Prisons Empty Post 1

Post by HassonTheAmazing Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:48 am

An Official Article By The State Government Of State 13

In this article we will talk about the state of prisons in Borland. It has never been reviewed before as the government has disallowed any reporting on it up until now. This thread will detail the life in Borlish prisons from arrival to release. (This prison specifically is in Bordon it is a large prison)

I am stuffed into the back of a van with no windows. It is boiling hot in the back of the van and i am cramped inside a small compartment, there are most likely prisoners in the compartments around me. When i arrive i am dragged out of the van. I am then strip searched and sent through a metal detector. The guards then tell me to be careful as most inmates have managed to smuggle in knives and sometimes even guns, they then said we are working to prevent it but it is difficult. After this i am dragged to a cell built for around 10 people except it had 40 in it. There is one singular barred window that is completely closed and no visible ventilation. The guard then opens the cell's big steel door and throws me into the cell without saying anything else, he then closes the door and locks it.

I am immediately daunted by the amount of inmates in here and the fact that the heat is immense, an inmate comes and greets me and my first question is "do we ever get let out of this cell?"
"We get let out for 1 hour of the day into the exercise area and 8 hours of the day into the work area, we have to work if we want to be fed" says the inmate
"So what happens if you dont work?" i respond
"We arent fed and we also lose our 1 hour of exercise" the inmate says
"And what kind of work is it?" i say
"We cook, clean, do the laundry and some of us make things like shoes and the people who have the knowledge make car parts" the inmate says

The cell door is then opened by a different guard this time who says it is time for exercise. When we are let out into the exercise yard it is quite nice, it has a running track, a football pitch, a weight lifting area and an area where you can get water. The inmates say this is the best bit of the day as they get to leave their cramped cells and do some exercise. I was invited to play a game of football and the inmates seemed very friendly so i decided to ask what some of them are in for.
"What are you in for?" i say to one of the inmates
"I am in for attempted murder" the inmate responds
"How long do you have on your sentence?" i say
"I was originally sentenced 20 years but i have been here for 19 so i am being released next year" the inmate responds
"Do you think the rehabilitation programs have helped you?" i say
"Yes they have taught me to make car parts so i can get a job building cars when i leave" they say
"so will that prevent you from offending again?" I say
"yes because the attempted murder was because i needed money but with a job i wont need to harm anyone" they respond

(Next post will be about the work area of the prisons)
HassonTheAmazing
HassonTheAmazing
Approved
Approved

Terra Costeira likes this post

Back to top Go down