Etharia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Krauts Down Under

3 posters

Go down

Krauts Down Under Empty Krauts Down Under

Post by Aotaruo Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:23 pm

It was a cold winter morning, a school morning. I looked out the window from my seat on the bus only to be greeted by a flurry of leaves obscuring my vision of the pavement outside. I remember thinking to myself, "This is going to be a shit day." And you know what? I was right.

As the leaves passed my eyes widened, I couldn't believe what I was witnessing. All of the students on the bus pressed up against windows, looking on in horror as we saw waves of steel advancing along the road, Ninhundish panzers... We came to an abrupt stop as Ninhundish soldiers boarded the bus, and now I knew what to do. I remember seeing posters at school which told us what to do in the event of a Guthic invasion. Aotaruo is a weak nation with little means of defense so we would have no choice but to submit in hope that foreign powers would come to our aid eventually.

Krauts Down Under In_cas10

We all fell to our knees, raised our right arms into the air, and collectively saluted, "HEIL HIMDACH!" And that was the first day of the invasion, which was only going to get worse.

Last edited by Aotaruo on Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aotaruo
Aotaruo

Zhi Dynasty, Ninhundland, Jindou and Terra Costeira like this post

Back to top Go down

Krauts Down Under Empty Re: Krauts Down Under

Post by Ninhundland Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:16 am

Fritz Steriger
Governor of Ninhundish Oceania

Hagenmara what a wonderful place to begin. The stunning Guthic architecture of the city is a constant reminder that this land has potential. A great addition that the Empire with natural resources and an economy that can easily be integrated. As the Governor of all islands in the Hezrana Ocean, I was happy to see such cooperation from the people, maybe it was they wanted the easy way that is quick for everyone. It could also be that the distancing from anything Kanadorikan that they were just dying for. No matter the reason it doesn't matter, Aotarou or as it will be known Ninhundish Oceania will become the 7th region.

After the "peaceful" transfer of power taking place with the city of Aokelan becoming the operation of the new regional government, a military parade marched across the city to celebrate this wonderful event. There is still much work that needs to be done, peacekeepers need to be deployed to keep the order in the rest of the country aided by the Kriegsmarine needing to have a dockyard in these southern lands. One island at a time the Kriegsmarine will once again rule the Hezrana Ocean, the protection against the New World Order that the Kanadorikans have been scheming for years.
Ninhundland
Ninhundland

Ninhundland, Jindou, Aotaruo and Terra Costeira like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Aotaruo Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:32 pm

The Darkest Day by Svend Friðþórsson

There was rain…

A torrent, an onslaught, raindrops, artillery shells, and ammunition alike.

The darkest day…

A stormy night, thunder, a thud, an explosion, a tragedy.

Tomorrow the sun will rise above a sea of ashes, the sun will rise over Taupo.

As the sun rises so does a shadow, a silhouette, the Ninhundish eagle.
Aotaruo
Aotaruo

Jindou likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Aotaruo Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:01 pm

A billow of dust flew past the convoy rolling grasslands and distant snow-capped mountains waved past in a sea composed of the earthy landscape.

“Did you hear about Taupo?” A single voice broke the silence, slicing through the suffocating atmosphere of the truck like a bread knife through butter. “What about it?” one of the soldiers questioned in response.

The rookie had a naively optimistic expression. “We won, the Ninhundish forces were repulsed last night.” he joyfully explained. The others looked at each other confused, then back at him. I could tell he was being honest, so I entertained the idea for a moment. “Oh really?” I said before another person chimed in, “If so, then why are we being evacuated to Whangaotara? Sounds like bullshit to me.” Sure, it was pessimistic, but it seemed unrealistic that we’d manage to secure a victory at Taupo when the Ninhundish onslaught had completely obliterated our forces in just about every other engagement.

Maybe fortune has a twisted sense of humour because it turns out that he was right. We managed to secure a victory at Taupo, but it was a pyrrhic result, and Taupo fell the next week when Ninhundish forces placed the city under siege once again. We lost thousands of men just to buy a couple more days of freedom. The bloodshed was to such a wide extent that Aotaruo had surrendered before they even reached Whangaotara.

Looking back on it, maybe it was all worth it. Now under the careful guidance of the Kaiser, we are more prosperous and stable than ever before. The worst tragedy in Aotaruo’s history wasn’t the Ninhundish invasion, but the centuries of Judeo-Kanadorikan domination that preceded it. Now we know the truth…

Ninhundland uber alles.
Aotaruo
Aotaruo

Jindou likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jindou Sat Apr 03, 2021 12:10 am

"Breaking News on Nanzhou Channel. Earlier this morning, the Aotaruo government have officially surrendered to the Greater Ninhundlish Empire..," the television played on, but the boy who was lying down on the bed in his room away from the television and was oblivious to this. He was playing his mobile shooter game. besides, what is there to worry about, Aotaruo is an ocean away, it's not like they can come in an hours time.

He turned the phone on to the maximum volume for the best gaming experience. Indeed he was, the siren of the phone coincided with the siren of the air raid. Yet again, he was once again oblivious to this fact. In a matter of minutes, the internet was cut and his game came to a stop. It then did he notice what had happened.

He left the room to the living room only to notice smokes and fires from outside his balcony and the deadening siren that had been sounded for over 5 minutes. The Red, Black and Yellow of the Ninhundlish Air Force were distinct but the boy obviously did not know that. He stood there at the balcony, stunned, not knowing what to do next. It was then, a bomb was dropped at his apartment. He looked up and it was the last thing he saw.

Ninhundland uber alles
Jindou
Jindou

Aotaruo likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jindou Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:47 am

The day has come, it's the big battle. Aotaruo has just fallen a day ago and the Ninhundland invaders have come with their two aircraft carriers. It won't be long before the Ninhundlandish land forces would land on our beaches. As the duty of a soldier, I left the place I call home to defend my country.

My fellow soldiers followed our unit commander and moved onto the back of an APC on our way to the frontline. We were handed a piece of paper and a pen to write whatever we want and it would be sent to our families and loved ones. I had no family, they died in a car crash when I was 10, and my only remaining family was my elder brother who is now a monk. He loved me very much and saved money for anything that I wanted.

After writing, my squadmates and I sat at the back of the APC in silence, staring at each other. I think we all know that we won't be surviving this war. I peeked out of the window, we were in the cities. Debris littered everywhere and buildings burning with thick dark smoke. The APC was quick and we soon arrived at our destination. It was the luxurious Gold Coast Resort & Hotel.

The beauty of the structure still remains. The grand lobby with a heavy, lavish crystal chandelier. The wall behind the check-in counter was a simplistic, modern piece of artwork. If it wasn't for the ta-ta-ta sound of bullets that could be heard anywhere here, you cannot tell that a war is going on here. We could not fancy taking our time to look at the beauty of the hotel, we were here to stop the Ninhundland invasion.

We left the hotel lobby, through the corridor where we enter the hotel's pool area. The fighting was much more evident with bullets whizzing past us and the sound of war deafens my ears. I ran clumsily to a sandbag near the beach and quickly hid behind the cover. I had been in training before but never experienced actual war.

"Hey, you're a recruit," said a soldier who hid behind the same sandbag as mine.

"Y-yes," I replied with a trembling voice.

"Don't worry, you will die inevitably," he told me, jokingly. He proceeded to stand up from the cover, holding his Assault Rifle and started firing at the enemy while shouting, "Ahhhhhhhh". Bullets whizzed past us and before long, he was shot once to his shoulder, and then another two pierced through his bulletproof vest. It sounded like someone dropped something on a bag of flour. His dark red blood oozed out of his body slowly as he lied on the ground and his eyes which were still wide open stared straight into mine. It terrified me, I have seen death before but that was when I was knocked unconscious. I have never seen someone die right in front of my face.

Bullets continued to whiz past the sandbag, I continued to look at the dead body, not knowing what to do next. I could just be the next one who will die. This was proved to be counterproductive however and it became evident that we can no longer defend the position. "Retreat! Retreat!" the radio on my body said. I have not shot a single bullet and I was running for my life already. I used my hand to cover my head and dodging all the bullets around me as I run back into the hotel to the next location.

I was running to our APC when a plane flew past us in the sky. One of my squadmates told me that it was one of the Ninhundland Airborne units and we cannot hold Huu Province any longer and we are moving to the mainland via ship. The piece of news devastated me as Huu Province was my childhood home and made me worry as more and more of our country is occupied by the evil Guthics. This cannot be tolerated.
Jindou
Jindou

Aotaruo likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum