Etharia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Konstinoble-Madrisboa Pact

Go down

The Konstinoble-Madrisboa Pact Empty The Konstinoble-Madrisboa Pact

Post by Ywolves Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:31 pm

I Basileus Chrisus Leevus of The Great Ywolvish:

Officially Declare the The Konstinoble-Madrisboa Pact Between the Imperial Confederation of Dixie and the nation of Terra Costeira A meeting Between the great leader of Terra Costeira and me the Basileus of Dixie; Terra Costeira the first nation to meet with me nation after the age of desolation(when The Imperial Confederation of Dixie was torn about by a 20 way and 100 year civil war and the 200 years isolution the confederation finally reached out to the outside world; the confederation has technology that in over 120 years old a backward technological; technology from the year 1890 AD since the year is 2020 AD) this great Alliance of Nations will forever be an alliance of an ancient nation(with 1920s technology) and a modern nation(2020 technology) I officially hope for peace between my nation and the world.
Ywolves
Ywolves

Location : Waterloo, Laurens County, South Carolina, USA, North America, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down