Etharia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The End of an Era NSFW

Go down

The End of an Era NSFW Empty The End of an Era NSFW

Post by Kanadorika Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:05 pm

Ørjan Nordlie
City of Riiska, Lapeenkoski
Hameentra, Kanadorikan Empire
May 4,1893

The room was lavishly furnished. Floral wallpaper decorated the walls and contrasted well with the heavy white curtains that were drawn from the window. A bed sat in the middle of the modestly sized room. Across from the bed was a desk with an accompanying wooden chair. The window was to the left of the front door, bathing the sofa underneath it in sunlight.

I stepped towards the bed and took a seat, removing my boots. Next to me was a nightstand on which a neatly folded newspaper was placed. It was today's edition and I was captured by the headline.

THE RIISKA CHRONICLE

WORLD EXPOSITION OPENS IN HALLURSVIK
TECHNOLOGICAL MARVELS SHOWCASED IN A FAIRGROUNDS LIT BY NEARLY 100,000 ELECTRIC LIGHTBULBS

The End of an Era NSFW Nut_Expo02%20copy%202

The world in the east had always felt so removed from Lapeenkoski. Aside from the major cities along the coast (Piispa Henrik with its choking smog especially), Lapeenkoski was more... free than the filthy metropolises of Eyjan and Geitland. That fact was one of the reasons I dreaded visiting Piispa Henrik. Those congested streets and dense urban neighborhoods were anything but free and everything was under the all seeing eye of the local constables. Out here in the west a man truly controlled his own destiny.

A knocking coming from the door interrupted my thoughts. It slowly opened, revealing an oriental woman clothed in some elaborate eastern looking robe and crowned in a headpiece. She was rather small, much shorter than me at least. Yet her figure was different than most Kanadorikan women. She lacked the hourglass shape that women here developed from corsets. Even through her loose fighting robes I could tell she was slender.

Xian:

"Herra Nordlie?" She asked with the slightest smirk. The question must have been rhetorical as she had slipped inside the room and shut the door behind her, but she continued on in somewhat broken Hameentrish "I am Xian. I wish to give pleasure you seek."

I had never interacted with a Michise woman before, no less a Michise prostitute, but part of me had a hard time believing this woman actually was indeed a prostitute. Xian's mannerisms were more of that of a subservient house servant than a woman of the evening. Nevertheless, she began undressing, revealing her pale skin beneath the bulky robe. Her bare breasts were exposed and she brought them closer to me. They were small, but soft as I groped them with my own rough and chapped hands and brought them closer to my face. I planted a kiss on each nipple, taking my shirt off with one hand and wrapping my other arm around her body to bring her silky skin into contact with my own. She reached towards my belt and slowly unbuckled the clamp, teasing in an unhurried pace as she pulled it from each belt loop, then proceeded to cast it aside. Xian stroked her delicate hand up and down my torso, tickling my chest hair. She once more returned her attention to my lap and unbuttoned my trousers. I assisted her in taking them off, shaking them off of my leg and flinging them across the room. In a sexually aggressive manner, I grabbed her face in my hand and planted a sloppy kiss on her ample lips while she pulled down my undergarments, her ever so soft hands moving lower and lower from my chest.

"Many impressive Mr. Nordlie. Many nice."

huh

"Didn't realize I was gettin' graded on this Ms. Xian. Glad to see I passed though."

"Shhhh," she whispered, placing her finger on my lips. "I make you feel good."

Just as quickly as she spoke that sentence in her butchered Hameentrish did she crouch down on her knees and put her mouth to work. She was good at what she was doing, taking care to not allow her teeth to scrape against me and instead working out her tongue by rolling it back and fourth over me. I reached for her head with my right hand, grasping the back of her hair in a tight grip which only encouraged her efforts even more. With each movement of Xian's tongue I pulled harder on her hair, in turn intensifying her efforts on me. She was teasing me, tormenting me with her motions until I had to take charge.

In a swoosh of movement, I stood up and bent Xian over in front of me. A surprised squeak emanated from her mouth but it morphed into an ecstatic moan as I penetrated her, grabbing her hips and forcing her body closer to mine. Time melted away as our flesh united in the most sensual of acts, our sweat intermixing as we both lost attention to all but each other, her moans drowning out the noises coming from outside.

I awoke to find myself nude, sprawled out on the bed alone. Quickly recollecting the past hours, I realized that it had been morning, meaning I was here all night. No doubt I was tired, but I didn't even know how long Xian and I were together. The memories of our fun blended into confusing if not uncertain flashbacks so that I couldn't recall how long it was that we were at it. Xian was gone now, hopefully at home getting her own rest.

I got dressed, my various articles of clothing strewn about the room as if a tornado swept through and blew them away. After slipping on my boots I left the room behind me, once again walking down those wooden stairs I had eagerly climbed the day before. The Madame was once more at the front desk, counting money from last night's profits.

"We appreciate having your business here sir. Please make sure to stop by again sometime soon. Ms. Xian seemed quite enthralled by you, and I'm quite sure she would like your patronage again."

" 'Course," I nodded to the Madame as I exited the brothel. "This is a fine establishment you got here." The door clanked against the frame as it closed behind me. I was met by Hova's disapproval as I made contact with her.

"Oh don't you give me that look," I chuckled while stepping into the stirrups. "We still got to make way to Piispa Henrik."
Kanadorika
Kanadorika
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

https://etharia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum